The following opportunities are currently available:
Optical Sales Position
Come join our team! See what is possible.
We are looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to gain some experience in a full time optical career position and be a part of a great team!
No experience necessary, we are willing to train!
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Dispensing Eyewear
- Assisting customers in the selection of frames and lenses
- Contact Lens Instructions
- Eyewear adjustment and repair
- Communication with Doctor regarding patient recommendations
- Willing to travel between stores if needed
- Meet and exceed personal/store sales goals
- Answering phones to assist patients
- Scheduling Appointments/Appointment book management
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits Available if Needed
If you are interested in a great practice and lifestyle, this is an opportunity worth looking into!
Located on the shores of a 20 mile long natural lake, this practice boasts over 2,000 procedures a year, its own ASC and no hospital call.
The Smithsonian recently voted the area one of the best towns in the USA. We have all four season activities and numerous cultural amenities. Five international airports exist with in 2 hours of the practice.
An ophthalmologist recently retired, so a full clinic awaits you. You will be supported by another busy ophthalmologist and three optometrists. There are modern optical dispensaries, and a two OR ASC that can do 30 cases in 8 hours.
This may be the practice opportunity you are looking for!
Call or text 716-969-1260 or email Eyecarecec@gmail.com.